It creeps into welded seams and seals surface defects. Dynax S50 forms a soft, brown, wax-like film that self-heals in the event of disruption. It is also able to arrest existing corrosion and to provide long-term protection to pre-corroded and corrosion-free surfaces.
- Class-leading long-term protection for cavities, voids, chassis, doors, mud traps, machinery, boats
- Resistant to changing conditions found in cavities, others are not
- Self-healing, protects even if film is cut
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- Displaces moisture
- Kills existing corrosion
- Deeply penetrates flanges and folded seams
- Easy to use - atomises superbly
- Low odour
- See-through coating with brown tint
- Provides Lubrication
- Available in ready to use modular injection system
The Dynax S50 Anti-Corrosion Wax Sealer has been proven to substantially outperform competitive material in salt-spray trials under conditions of ASTM B117.
Dynax S50's soft-film is optimised for enclosed cavities where extremely corrosive conditions develop. Dynax S50 is also recommended for protection of valuable machinery and component in transit, machine tools, moulds etc.
Dynax S50 can be removed using suitable solvent. Dynax S50 is not formulated for prolonged exposure to ultra-violet (UV) light.
The advanced metal seeking anti-corrosion molecules which form Dynax S50 are able to displace water, so even damp surfaces can be protected, these same molecules arrest and prevent corrosion even on already rusty surfaces and provide remarkable self-healing abilities if the film is damaged.
Whilst Dynax S50 is primarily a cavity rustproofing compound it’s also able to prevent corrosion in a multitude of mud traps and water collecting voids. Dynax S50 has been used with superb results to protect voids and cavities in steel boats, vessels, off shore installations and other steel structures subject to severely corrosive atmospheres.