SCHOTT AMIRAN anti-reflective glass reduces reflections to only a fraction compared to conventional glass. This makes AMIRAN® anti-reflective glass the material of choice for display windows and showrooms, museums and glass cabinets, luxury box seating in stadiums and panorama restaurants, television and recording studios, façades and balustrades, lobbies and foyers.
The boundaries between the outside and inside disappear. This creates the highest possible freedom of design. Canopies or other constructive measures designed to avoid reflections are no longer necessary.
Features of SCHOTT AMIRAN anti-reflective glass include:
- Sizes up to 3770 x 1770 mm (148 x 697 inches)
- Maximum suppression of reflections on both sides
- Just under 1% residual reflection
- Up to 98% transmission
- Durable, easy to clean and chemically stable
- CE certified
- Available in a variety of different glass types
- Many processing options ( e.g. as tempered safety glass, laminated safety glass or as an insulated glass unit)