Gripmaster anti-slip stair nosings are designed to cover any worn or slippery steps, increasing stair safety and preventing any slips trips or falls in the workplace.
Anti-Slip Stair Tread Nosing | Amco Gripmaster Features:
- Available designs: standard edging, half rounds, squares and gal/ stainless steel saddle assemblies
- Gripmaster Anti-Slip Stair Nosings are the most cost-effective insurance against injuries and trauma that accompany workplace accidents attributed to slips and falls.
- Foundation of Amco Stair Nosings is 1.2mm corrosion resistant
- Colourbond baked onto self-healing zinc alumina roll stock
- Coupled to the foundation is a woven medium which allows for thermal expansion and contraction of the base product. Without this medium de-lamination can be expected to occur in harsh environments.
- Amco Stair Nosings provide the strongest possible evidence of your commitment to employee safety.
- Includes a 10-year warranty which covers delaminating, chemical attack, wear and corrosion when in normal use
- Mining, Oil Rigs, Abattoirs, Food Manufacturing, Grain Mills and Agriculture.
Anti-Slip Stair Tread Nosing | Amco Gripmaster Benefits
- Excellent Industrial Grade Step Definition
- Premium Industrial Grade Anti-Slip properties
- Conforms to OH&S regulations in slippery areas
- Over 12 standard size Ladder Rung Covers
- Over 60 standard size Stair Nosing Products
- Custom Sizes Our Speciality
For more information or a qoute on our range of Gripmaster Anti-Slip Stair Tread Nosing please call or email for a direct reply.