Anti Theft Devices | VALI V20
Unique control is provided by the Cloaksensor, part of the patented feedback system that automatically controls smoke density, regardless of the method of attack.
Support for optional verification movement detectors effectively removes the problem of unwanted activations.
Multiple system deployment allows protection for all sizes of buildings.
Depending on the need, a SmokeCloak instant protection solution can consist of one or more SmokeCloak units.
Features of Anti Theft Devices | VALI V20
- Very high output of dense white fog for maximum protection
- Fluid refill system
- Air flush system
- Improved cosmetic design
- USB interface for upload/download of information and log-file
- Built-in battery back-up
- Patented automatic smoke density control
- Heavy duty sabotage resistant case
- Audible tone status signal
- Internal system status LED indicators
- Built-in self diagnostics
- Electronic fluid measurement system
- Harmless dry vapour with no negative side effects
- Non pressurised heating based system
- Power saving mode
- SAI system (Service Active Input) for easy system maintenance
- Output signals for communication with existent alarm system
- Input signals for controlling the SmokeCloak from existing alarm system Installation
- Installation, service and maintenance friendly
- Integrated mounting bracket for easy wall installation
- Horizontal, vertical and ceiling mounting option
- Seamless integration with all existing alarm systems.
Quality, Design Standards
- (Intruder alarm equipment and installed systems.)
- BS7939:1999 (Security Fog Devices.)
- Australian C tick Certified (Required by Australian Law)
- Forskrift 212 (intruder alarm systems to Danish Standards )
- 600m³ in 30 Seconds
- 1200m³ in 60 Seconds
- Uses SmokeCloak FL600 fluid