Kinder Anti-Wear Materials
To assist with material flow propagation, and reduce the continuous wear to hopper and chute surfaces, a range of low co-efficient friction linings, with abrasion and corrosion resistance, are available for a range of applications. From UHMWPE, polyethylene, polyurethane moulding, wear rubbers, ceramic linings and plates, we have the anti-wear materials to assist you.
For high abrasion applications, ceramic wear plates offer a simple installation with the double benefit of:
- High Wear Resistance – due to the use of alumina ceramic discs
- Impact Resistance – the ceramic discs are bound to a matrix of rubber which dampens the impact.
Products available include:
- K-Superline® Polyurethane Lining System
- K-Redi-Liner Polyurethane
- K-Redi-Liner Ceramic
- K-Redi-Liner KP Dual Duro