Its Unique features set the standard in vacuum lifting and handling of sheet and plate.Our applications engineers are always available to assist you in selecting the right vacuum lifter.
- Instant attach and release is provided via the hoist up and down movement. The attach and release alternates each lift cycle for fast, efficient handling. Mechanical vacuum lifters increase the speed and efficiency of the horizontal handling of sheet and plate, panels, and all types of nonporous materials.
- Simple to operate. One person can control the entire operation. No oil fumes or noise pollution.
- Easy to Maintain. Only the highest quality components and superior construction are used with few moving parts.
- Pivoting crossarms and vacuum cups are fully adjustable to fit a variety of sheet sizes.
- Non-marking vacuum suction cups with bottom springs for even attachment. Top springs provide even loading when lifting. Ball-in-socket articulated suspensions permit handling wavy or blocked plate.
- Extremely Safe. Load cannot be released until it is set down on a surface.
- ANVER Mechanical Vacuum Lifters are suitable for 100% duty cycle 24 hour a day operation. They never overheat or burn out.
- Each vacuum suction cup supports an equal amount of the load weight with less than 2 inches (51 mm) of sag or droop.
- Easy to Maintain and Keep Operating in Heavy Production Environments. ANVER SSR Snap-In Sealing Rings are used to allow for cup replacement in seconds without tools. No wires or hose to tangle up in the hoist chain; no fuses, motors or switches to replace. ANVER Mechanical Vacuum Lifters cannot overheat and are not affected by electric power brownouts.
- ANVER Vacuum Lifters comply fully with and meet the standards of US ANSI #ASME Standard B30.20 for below-the-hook lifting devices, as well as complying with OSHA and European CE Mark requirements. Click here for more information on Vacuum Lifting Device Safety Standards.