They incorporate the complete functionality of an industrial network interface with slave/adapter functionality including the physical connection, hardware interface and protocol functionality.
Anybus CompactCom (Anybus-CC) modules provide instant connectivity to all leading fieldbus, industrial Ethernet protocols, serial, USB and wireless networks without the need for any hardware and software changes to your automation device. Anybus-CC is the latest range of communication interfaces from HMS Industrial Networks built on the proven Anybus technology with over 900,000 modules sold worldwide. With its innovative design and versatile functionality Anybus-CC provides optimal flexibility and fast time-to-market for automation device manufacturers.
Built on latest Anybus ASIC technology
Developed in conjunction with and powered by the "Anybus NP30" network communication processor, Anybus-CC combines high performance and functionality with low power consumption. The high level of integration allows for a smaller size, and extremely competitive pricing.
Anybus-CC provides automation devices with an option interface allowing for instant connectivity to all leading industrial networks. Automation devices with an integrated Anybus-CC slot can use any Anybus-CC module. For example, you can simply exchange an Anybus-CC Profibus module with an Anybus-CC EtherNet/IP module and be instantly connected to that network without the need for hardware and software changes in your automation device.
Innovative design - with or without housing
Anybus-CC is supplied in two standard versions, one with housing and one without housing. The robust plastic housing completely covers the electronics and allows for easy handling at any time in the logistic chain between the manufacturer and end customer.
Anybus-CC has been designed to fit into many types of industrial automation devices. HMI's, robot controllers, drives, micro PLC's, valve manifolds, instruments, weigh scales, temperature controllers, bar-code scanners, I/O blocks, welding controllers and RFID applications are just some of todays automation devices that are using Anybus-CC technology for their network option interface.
YOUR KEY BENEFITS WITH ANYBUS-CC
- Save up to 70% development costs compared with an in-house development
- Cost optimized communication modules for industrial automation devices
- Provides instant connectivity to all major industrial networks with only one development
- Future proof your application against future new network standards
- Low risk investment with a fast pay-off
- Standardized hardware and software interface independent of the network
- Fast time to market, typically between 1-3 months for multiple networks
- Robust plastic housing and innovative fastening mechanism
- Continuous product maintenance by HMS
- Available standard with or without housing, or with a custom hardware solution
- Pre-certified for full interoperability and network compliance with, CE, UL and RoHS conformance
- Low power consumption with a high data throughput
- Drive Profile versions available for Profibus, DeviceNet and CANopen