The Anybus-S family supports 18 different fieldbus and industrial Ethernet networks with just one development.
All modules have a standardized hardware and software interface and thus can be easily interchanged. Anybus-S from HMS Industrial Networks is a family of proven communication modules with and installed base over 900,000 modules sold worldwide. Anybus-S is the easy way to provide network connectivity to all fieldbus networks such as Profibus, DeviceNet, Modbus-RTU, Modbus Plus, ControlNet, CC-Link, CANopen, Interbus, Lonworks, FIPIO and the industrial Ethernet networks such as, Profinet, EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, EtherCAT & FL-net.
High performance and functionality - supporting 18 Industrial Networks
Anybus-S interfaces incorporate the complete functionality of an industrial network interface with slave/adapter functionality including the physical connection, hardware interface and protocol functionality. All Anybus-S modules are the size of a credit card and are designed for integration during the production of the host automation device. All modules have a parallel host application interface based on a 2k dual port ram. Only one 5V power supply is required.
Anybus-S has been designed to fit into many types of industrial automation devices. HMI's, robot controllers, drives, micro PLC's, valve manifolds, instruments, weigh scales, temperature controllers, bar-code scanners, I/O blocks, welding controllers and RFID applications are just some of todays automation devices that are using Anybus-S for their network option interface.
YOUR KEY BENEFITS WITH ANYBUS-S
- Connectivity to 18 industrial networks with only one development
- Save up to 70% development costs compared with an in-house development
- Master and slave versions available with the same mechanical form factor
- Standardized hardware and software interface independent of the network
- Designed for demanding application with up to 512 bytes input and 512 bytes output data
- Fast time to market, typically between 1-3 months for multiple networks
- Low risk investment with a fast pay-off
- Future proof your application against future new network standards
- Continuous product maintenance by HMS
- Drive Profile versions available for certain networks
- Tailor-made versions possible for specific customer mechanical requirements
- Single 5V power supply, galvanic isolation integrated in the Anybus-S module
- Pre-certified for full interoperability and network compliance with, CE, UL and RoHS conformance