Features of Appliance Testing & Tagging
- Appliance Testing & Tagging uses the latest top of the range Portable Appliance Tester (PAT), the Seaward Supernova XE.
- It has the capacity to store a large number of test results and is safe to use on sensitive laboratory and electronic equipment.
- Test results are presented as an easily digestible report in a selection of formats including Excel.
- They maintain your data base and store all results on our system as a back-up.
- Bar-coded PVC tags contain all necessary information including tester's name, date and next test date.
- Service also includes on-the-spot repairs for minor defects to cords and plugs.
- Clients are issued with 'New to Service' tags for equipment that arrives between testing intervals. This equipment will be tested at their next visit and added to the asset register.
- Their auto-scheduling program will ensure that equipment is re-tested by the due date; they will contact you to organise a suitable time.