A new servo control system with advanced acceleration method allows a faster robot with smoother motion. An independently articulated arm provides no link to impede articulation for a full range of motion. Vibration restraining control virtually eliminates vibration when stopping at maximum speed. Wire feed system is integrated into the robot arm.
Applications of MV Series Robots:
Features and benefits of Arc and MIG Welding Solutions - MV Series Robots
- Fastest in its class - High power AC servo motor shortens the standard cycle time.
- Compact design - Slim body reduces the interference with the peripherals, contributing to compact cells.
- Precise movement - Very high repeatability of about ±0.08 mm makes this robot ideal for welding.
- Advanced motion control - Equipped with new generation Ax controllers
- Flexible mounting - Lightweight and compact design augments flexibility in production line design.
- Range of accessories - Additional hardware and software available for specialised applications such as inspection, vision based handling and assembly.
- Pay load - 6 / 16kg
- Reach - 1402 / 1710 mm
- Repeatability - ±0.08 / ±0.1mm
- Installation - Floor, upside-down or wall