This guide provides you with useful information regarding Arc Stud welding including selection processes, applications and design considerations and equipment selection
Stud welding applications are broad and there are numerous benefits to be gained with Arcfix stud welding as well as substantial cost savings in comparison with conventional welding.
- Deep Mining Industry
- Open Pit Mines
- Ore Preparing
- Repair-shops for building machines
- Manufacturers of mining and building machines
- High abrasion resistance
- Quick application on site
- Permanent protection - Studs will not pop off, even when shovels or plates buckle.
- Cost cutting - In comparison with conventional welding, stud welding takes only a quarter of the time for the same surface. Therefore, you save on electric power, reduce heat with the consequence of less risk of warping.
To read the rest of the Arc Welding Guide please click here. To learn more feel free to call or email us for a direct reply.