Architectural Coatings | Emer-Patch (smooth)
- For the repair of surface imperfections and defects in concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Fills and restores holes, voids and areas of honeycombing in concrete.
- Can be used as a skim coat on irregular render and may be used for repairing cracked or damaged render.
- Suitable for use inside or outside in thicknesses of 4 mm to feather edge per coat.
- Safe to use, water borne formulation
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, render and most
- Masonry surfaces
- Excellent application properties
Emer-Patch (smooth) is a water borne, acrylic patching compound containing carefully graded fillers and pigments enabling maximum filling and working properties.
The material has been formulated to provide good adhesion to most masonry surfaces with resistance to moisture, mould and fungal attack.