Are injury claims increasing? Are you using up precious work time to retrieve just one record? Is space rapidly running out in your workplace?
Just one of these facts is reason enough to re-examine your current system of archiving!
But you don’t want to have to renovate the office!
Luckily, Compact’s archive solutions need NO shelves—just an empty space!
Compact’s solution brings you order and efficiency:
The Compact Archive Storage Package
12-box starter pack contains:
- 12 x foolscap container boxes
- 48 x standard smaller inner boxes
- 24 x large inner boxes
- 1 x polystyrene base
- 6 x double-channel stabiliser bars
- 12 x single-channel stabiliser bars
Supplied ready to assemble—external dimensions:
1735 H x 930 W x 420 D
- Front-opening boxes
- No shelving required
- No lifting
Solid cardboard containers open from the front for easy access. This design eliminates lifting, and means fast retrieval.
- Outer container box – (CODE 9000) – front-opening, interlocking, stackable and extremely strong. The container box offers a versatile and highly efficient storage solution. Supplied in packs of 12.
- Inner large file box – (CODE 9240) – designed to accommodate 4 bound lever-arch folders or equivalent volume of A4 or foolscap manilla files. Container box is designed to accommodate 2 large file boxes. Supplied in packs of 24.
- Inner standard file box – (CODE 9120) – designed to accommodate 2 bound lever-arch folders or equivalent volume A4 or foolscap manilla files. Container box is designed to accommodate 4 standard file boxes. Supplied in packs of 48.
Polystyrene base or floor sheet – (CODE T9000/2) – prevents moisture absorption from rising damp, as well as stability for column of container boxes. Tapered sheets for “single” column assembly (code T9000/2); flat sheets for "back-to-back" system assembly (code 9000/2).
Metal stabiliser bars – (CODE 9001) – to ensure stability and strength. Interlocking aluminium bars provide additional support for container box assembly. Single-channel bar (9001) for “end” support; double-channel bar (9002) to interlock adjoining container boxes.
For more information on Archiving Equipment Solutions, please click here.