Additionally, this tester offers convenient testing of cables and can recharge the accumulators in the tester.
The ARGUS® series’ all-round ISDN tester. Its handy design and many functions simplify the testing of a BRI, U-interface or POTS access.
The optional ARGUS® WINanalyse software further extends the tester’s range of applications with the addition of D-channel monitoring and decoding on BRI accesses.
Features of ARGUS® 3u NT ISDN Tester
- · BRI tester with a sophisticated design
- · BRI interface in TE/NT mode with D-channel monitoring
- · Both U-interface and POTS interface in TE mode
- · CLIP and advice of charges on POTS lines plus a POTS monitor
- · Cabling test for BRI accesses
- · Voltage and signal level measurement
- · Intuitive menu structure
- · Operation using cursor keys, soft keys and direct-mode keys
- · Automatic test sequence (AutoTest) with results saved
- · Transfer of data to a PC, including monitor, tracing and test reports
- · Powered by the BRI access, accumulator or plug-in power supply
- · Can recharge the accumulators in the tester
- · Flash-ROM technology for software updates via a PC
- · Rugged and ergonomic handheld design
- · CE marked