A menu is not necessary since all functions and tests can be selected and started quickly and easily by pressing a soft key.
The most important measurement results such as the upstream and downstream line parameters are displayed automatically at the end of a test. The ARGUS® 41 plus is suitable for testing ADSL-over-POTS as well as ADSL-over-ISDN accesses.
The tester can be configured via a web interface and offers a simple IP PING function as well. Optionally, the tester can be equipped with a bridge mode.
Features of ARGUS® 41 Plus DSL Tester
- ADSL modem (ATU-R) emulation towards the DSLAM
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface* (for bridge mode)
- IP connectivity test using IP-Ping
- test reports for documentation (stored in device)
- Easy-to-operate, configurable via web interface
- Lightweight, internally charged AA batteries or mains powered
- Free software updates
- Rugged and ergonomic handheld design
- CE marked