The Armatec EasyLift is a glass manipulator for quick and safe transport of glass panes.
Types to choose:
- ED - Pneumatic Lifting with Turning function
- EK - Pneumatic Lifting with Tilting function
- EN - Pneumatic Lifting with Inclining function
- EDN - Pneumatic Lifting with Turning and Inclining functions
- EDK - Pneumatic Lifting with Turning and Tilting functions
Features of Armatec Glass Lifting Systems Include:
- Safe and easy operation by rigid hoisting tube
- Exact and careful positioning by steplessly adjustable hoisting speed
- All driven functions with dead man's control ensuring safe operation. Stops at any position
- Lifting capacities of 150kg, 250kg, and 350kg.
- Standard height of stroke 1200mm. Other strokes available on request
- Vacuum Generation by means of:
- - Venturi nozzles with self-holding system (standard)
- - Venturi nozzles with self-holding and economy system
- Ergonomically arranged control elements
- Easily adjustable suction frame with extendable arms, so the suction frame is variable in size
- Mainly aluminium construction makes for low self weight
- Minimum maintenance requirements
For further information about Armatec Glass Lifting Systems visit Millsom Materials Handling at http://www.millsom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Millsom Materials Handling team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Innovators, Manufacturers & Distributors Of Materials Handling Equipment.