Armfield Ltd of the UK, represented in Australia by Emona Instruments, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of miniature scale equipment for research and development in the food processing, pharmaceutical, fragrances, edible oils, dairy, liquid foods and beverages industries.
The equipment enables researchers to develop new products quickly and economically and typically operates from batch sizes from as little as 10 litres through to systems lined and providing continuous processing.
The range covers: • HTST/UHT plate, tubular, direct steam injection, scraped surface and microwave heat exchangers for pasteurization and sterilization • Scraped surface systems for crystallising and freezing • Spray driers • Spray chillers • Carbonator/filler/cappers • Aeseptic fillers • Extractors • Evaporators • Batch processing vessels • Homogenisers • RO/UF units • Oils processing coversing deoderisers, hyrdogenators, neutralizer/washer/bleachers, and solvent extraction units.
Results are recorded in real time and can often be replicated on larger plant. The Armfield range of miniature-scale R&D products enables you to test formulations quickly and economically and gain enough knowledge to scale up to pilot or production plant.
To request your copy of the "Armfield Miniature Scale Processing Equipment Catalogue", contact Emona Instruments on Tel (02) 9519 3933, visit www.emona.com.au or email [email protected]
Emona Instruments | Industrial and Educational Technologies
Emona Instruments range covers electronic and electrical test and measuring instruments for the Australian market, engineering teaching equipment for Australia and New Zealand, and worldwide exports of the TIMS Telecommunications Training System.
Our electronic test and measurement product range covers:
* PC Based Instruments
* Data Acquisition & Logging
* Logic Analysers
* Multimeters - Benchtop & Handheld
* Function Generators & Counters
* RF Test Equipment
* Laboratory Power Supplies
* Production Safety Test & PCB Faults Locators
* Device Programmers & Erasers
* Circuit Simulation, Design & Layout
* Digital & Analog Panel Meters
* Calibration Equipment
Our electrical compliance and safety testing range covers:
* Portable Appliance Testing (Testing & Tagging)
* Installation & Installation Compliance Testing
* Cable Tracing & Faults Testing
* Mains Energy & Power Instruments
Our biomedical testing equipment covers:
* AS/NZS3551 Biomedical appliance tester
* NIBP simulator
* SP02 simulator
* Electrosurgical tester
Our engineering teaching range covers:
* Electronics, electrical and power engineering
* Control engineering (control & dynamics)
* Hydrogen fuel cells for training & OEM applications
* Telecommunications training
* Fluid mechanics, hydraulics & hydrology
* Thermodynamics, heat transfer, internal combustion engines
* Unit operations, biochemical engineering, process control
* Food Technology
Our coverage is Australia and New Zealand with offices located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland, and our team of Applications Sales Engineers are ready to provide technical advice or on-site demonstrations on our wide range of products.