- All welded mild steel or aluminium structure.
- The steel structure of the Walcon Articulating Finger Pontoon is hot-dip galvanised to EN ISO 1461.
- Tried and tested Walcon expanded polystyrene floats encased in fibre concrete.
- Hardwood decks and fenders.
- Articulated joints.
- It has been developed specifically for locations with limited water level variation.
- The pontoon is available either for use with an end pile or as a cantilever from the quay wall.
To view more images of Walcon Articulating Finger Pontoons please click here