Asbestos contaminated land is the major concern of Government departments and the public.
Most sites contaminated with asbestos containing materials (ACM) are asbestos cement fibro products, which is the result of illegal dumping of demolished structures in the past.
Currently there is little guidance for remediation of asbestos contaminated sites, and without proper consultation ad-hoc, removal procedures are a regular occurrence across Australia.
Not only are these removal procedures expensive but the disposal of massive quantities of soil exhausts scarce landfill sites.
Sydney Asbestos Removal | Asbestos Removals & Encapsulation
Sydney Asbestos Removal is an industry-leading specialist in asbestos remediation, delivering services to the construction industry and related industry for over 25 years.
Sydney Asbestos Removal aims to produce effective, professional, value-for-money solutions to assist clients to achieve high quality, reliable and timely results.
Sydney Asbestos Removal provides asbestos removal services to a diverse range of clients in Sydney, Regional NSW and interstate.
We provide asbestos removal services such as:
• Asbestos cement fibro sheet removal
• Corrugated sheet roofing asbestos removal
• Fibro wall cladding asbestos removal
• Asbestos contaminated soil removal
• Asbestos site decontamination
• Residential asbestos removal
• Underground cabling trough and pipe asbestos removal
• Asbestos survey inspection reports
• Asbestos removal plans
• Asbestos materials registers
• Asbestos removal clearance certificates
• Workplace environment surveys
• Hazardous material surveys
We also provide alternatives for costly asbestos removal of industrial and commercial asbestos roofing:
• Asbestos fibro roofing encapsulation
• Insultec heat reflective membranes