Transpacific is Australia and New Zealand's leading recycling, waste management and industrial services company.
We are committed to the safe and responsible management of waste, regulatory compliance, and the protection and enhancement of the environment.
Transpacific operates according to a corporate code of conduct.
Our clients range from small businesses right through to large multi-national commercial and industrial organisations that span almost every industry imaginable.
We service clients from in excess of 300 sites and depots, leveraging more than 40 major processing plants across Australasia.
Our capabilities include:
• Recycling solutions
• General waste management services and processing facilities
• Liquid and hazardous waste management and processing facilities
• A wide range of industrial services
• Parts washing equipment and workshop solutions
• Waste oil collections and re-processing
• Advanced resource recovery solutions
Transpacific also has one of the largest waste management fleets providing our clients with access to more than 3600 collection vehicles each and every day.