These MULTI machines are supplied with standard tooling including repetition support tables at punch, shear and notch stations and with easily adjusted hold-downs at all five work stations to safely control the operations.
Comprehensive safety guards are fitted as standard on all work stations.
Free standing on a suitable floor, they just require electrical connection to be ready for work. For two operator utilization, the hydraulic system is activated by two shielded foot controls, one operating the punch end cylinder, the other operating the shear end cylinder. The shear cylinder provides the power to the 3 shearing stations and the notch stations.
The system gives accurate power inching at all five work stations and allows the machine to e stopped at any position giving safe and accurate tool setting and work positioning. Limit switches at both ends of the machine control stroke length at all stations.
Centralized lubrication is metered by one-shot system, being only one feature of the low maintenance requirement.
The universal ATLANTIC MULTI machines are delivered with an extensive range of standard features:
- Large punch table with multi-purpose bolster
- Removable table block for overhang channel.
- Punch table, shear table an notch table standard equipment
- Power inching and adjustable strokes at punch & shear end
- Centralized pressure lubrication
- Wide variety of applications for large hole punching: bar bending, tube notching,...
- Miter cut flanges of angle under shear blade
- Work station guards standard fitment
- Two cylinder operation
- Overload relief on hydraulic system
- Interchangeable bearings, seals and valves readily available in Australia.
- Machines with very low maintenance
- Punch adapters
- Swing away punch stripper unit
- Easy change punch holder
- One low volt halogen lamp on a movable magnetic base
- Fine adjustment facility to the punch stroke
- Measuring scales in the notch table
- 1m long touch and cut ruled length stop
- Universal die bolster
- Heavy-duty support tables with guides at shear station and notch station
- Heavy-duty punch table with guides and backstop
- Hydraulic plate clamp on shear
- Shear body blade with 4 cutting edges
- Section arm & body blade with 1 cutting edge
- Angle cutting arm & body blades with 4 cutting edges
- Rectangular notch bolster blades with 4 cuttings edges
- Service toolkit
- Work station guards
- Instructions, operating and maintenance manual.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Based on material strength of 450 N/mm².
Model: MULTI 70
Maximum pressure: 70 Ton
Maximum Capacity: 26 x 20mm
Diameter x Thickness: 57 x 9mm
Stroke Length: 55mm
Standard Throat Depth: 305mm
Flat Bar – Max Thickness: 300 x 20mm
Flat Bar – Max Width: 375 x 15mm
Angle Flange Trim – Max 45º: 100 x 15
Working Height: 890mm
90º Cut: 130 x 13mm
45º Mitre (true int/ext): 70 x 10mm
Material Thickness: 10mm
Width - Rectangle: 45mm
Depth - Rectangle: 90mm
Motor Power: 5,5Kw
Machine dimensions: 164 x 71 x 183
HACO Australia | Sheet Metal Working Machines
As world leader in sheet metal working machines, Haco offers a complete range of reliable, high-precision machines and the software that goes with it. As an absolute specialist, we can provide a customized ...