The LG Navigator represents a revolution in the security and management of automatic teller machines and “cash in transit” operations. This is the most advanced system of safe locking in the world for this function.
Here’s how it works: You’re managing a set of ATMs with Navigator safe locks at various locations. You have a team of operators on the road servicing those machines.
Each of your operators has a PDA (personal digital assistant like a Palm Pilot) that links via GPRS and the internet to your central management system.
When the operator seeks to access an ATM, they log-on by entering security codes into their PDA and the central management system decides whether or not to grant access.
If the operator is granted access they connect their PDA to the safe lock via a cable and performstheir duties.
Simultaneously, in real-time, via the PDA, central management is aware of everything; who accessed the lock, when the lock was opened, how long it was open for and when it was closed.
The Navigator System provides complete security and complete accountability.
- No call centres!
- Web Based Locking System
- Remote Management
- Time Window Management
- One-Time Rolling Codes
- Audit Trail
- 128-bit Encryption
- Keyless System
- Internal bolt sensor allows the bolt to be retracted only once per opening. The audit trail reports details of all openings & closings.
- Polyfuse provides unique protection to the lock by protecting it against electric shock attacks.
- Wrong try penalty means that attempting to guess the combination more than 4 times will render the lock inactive for a period of 5 minutes.
- Environmentally tested from –10oC to 85oC.
- All vital components are located within the lock body for maximum security.
- Operates on a Duracell 9V alkaline battery which gives ATM Locking Technology - LG Navigatorup to 2560 openings. Low battery level triggers an audible warning.
- The lock will retain all settings when changing the battery.
- The swing bolt version has a patented automatic locking mechanism which locks when safe handle is turned.
- Can be retrofitted in place of all mechanical locks and other electronic locks.
- Automatic teller machines (ATMs)
- Cash in transit operations (CIT)
Options, Variations & Accessories
- Bank mode pad.
- Available in deadbolt, swing bolt, spring bolt.
- Extra large battery pack to extend to 25,000 openings
- Redundant lock option