- Quick test: Run a test from any plan or location in as few as two touches.
- Locations: Create testing points with customised fields and pass/fail limits on the go without needing desktop software.
- Plans: Easily group testing locations into plans and randomise test locations to ensure sampling coverage.
- Users: Manage user access to differentiate personnel from managers. Enhanced administrator control.
- Results & Reports: Easily view testing results and trend analysis.
- Search: Quickly find specific testing plans and locations on the fly, limiting time between tests.
- Calibration: Factory-calibrated and pre-set checks to stay GMP/ISO-compliant.
- Retest: Swipe through failed test locations and instantly run re-tests to show effectiveness of corrective action.
- MicroSnap: Test and show results for organisms like Coliform, E. coli, Enterobacteriaceae, and total viable count.
- Enzymes: Test and show results for enzymes like Alkaline Phosphatase and Acid Phosphatase.
- Settings: Customise settings for language, custom fields, test types, and simulate competitor RLU limits.
EnSURE Touch is supplied Wi-Fi capable, allowing you to directly and securely synch your results with the cloud based data analysis software without connecting via USB.
Run multiple tests on one system
The EnSURE Touch system is designed to be used for multiple quality and food safety tests. Users can use the system for ATP hygiene monitoring or have an expanded program that incorporates rapid microorganism tests for environmental monitoring and finished product testing. Additional tests for pasteurisation and cooking proficiency are also available.