Aqua Fortis is a company that specialises in the cleaning and sealing of all hard surfaces for industrial, commercial and domestic markets using patented pressure-washing equipment.
Aqua Fortis came into conception in 1997 to overcome problems associated with standard High Pressure cleaning systems, and ever increasing environmental issues in many industries — thus the clean and capture machine was created.
The system uses a high pressure, hot water, rotational cleaning process with simultaneous vacuum providing the customer with a floor that has a clean, dry surface.
This has enabled the Aqua Fortis company to clean any hard surface, and can remove oil from workshops, mould from pathways, but also remove old painted lines, and existing floor seals.
The disadvantages of traditional systems are:
• An excessive use of water which invariably ran as waste, generally to storm water outlets, which is illegal
• The waste from these cleaning systems took as long to clean up as the actual cleaning itself
• The high pressure of water and use of chemicals had an adverse effect on some surfaces
Aqua Fortis advantages:
• Cost effective
• Guaranteed no mess, runoff or over spray
• Surface ready for immediate use
• Experienced friendly team
• Complete disposal of waste retrieved
• Quality and satisfaction guaranteed
• No productivity loss
• Fast, efficient and reliable service
• No hazardous chemicals used
• Obligation free quote
• Environmentally friendly
• Waterboard Certified