Use on tugs, offshore supply vessels, work boats and other spill response craft dealing with emergency spills in a marine environment.
- The AUSSPRAY system is quick and easy to setup and pack away.
- The AUSSPRAY system is powered by a Yanmar diesel engine which drives a self priming seawater supply pump and dedicated dispersant injector pump to achieve accurate and adjustable dispersant to seawater ratios of between 5% and 50%.
- Dedicated pumps provide huge system flexibility in readily adapting to a wide range of site conditions from large to small spills, different types of oil, oil layer thickness, oil SG, speed of the vessel and climatic conditions.
- The AUSSPRAY system does not rely on an eductor to draw dispersant from its container.
- Optional flow meters with digital readout allows simple and accurate calculation and adjustment of the seawater to dispersant ratio, an important consideration when using expensive dispersant chemical.
- The AUSSPRAY system is supplied with a hose and fittings pack comprising all necessary hoses, fittings, boom spray arms, dropper nozzles, king posts, rope stays and accessories to provide a complete working package.
- The dropper nozzles mounted off the boom arms directs the dispersant droplet to the oil for efficient break up.
- The AUSSPRAY system is user friendly, simple to operate for even inexperienced personnel, and is constructed from the very best materials and components.
Can be 2 x 6 – 250L per min or 2 x 6 - 120L per min - See website link
Australian Made and Owned
For more information contact Global Spill Control