DMF International are proud tof their unique style of automated flexible door, adding to their comprehensive range of flexible doors already produced in Australia. The AUTO BiFLEX door is an automated single or biparting door, comprising of PVC strips that gently, yet rapidly open to either side. Unlike conventional strip doors and swing doors, there is therefore no impact contact of the PVC.
The sliding mechanism works on an ACCORDIAN TYPE system, where a set of two strips fold back and while they are folding back, they slide towards one either side of the opening, thereby creating an opening clearance of FULL HEIGHT, almost instantaneously.
When fully open, this ACCORDIAN system of the Auto BiFlex door only occupies approximately 15% of the opening.
DMF have recently secured ordrs for this unique door in USA and Saudo Arabia
Some of the features of this new AUTO BiFLEX design include :
- Anodised aluminium head "beam" which incorporates the drive system.
- Travelling brackets in galvanised steel or special option of stainless steel.
- Opening speed of about 1.3 m/sec, with adjustable hold open time for automatic closing.
- PVC panels are 300mm wide and usually 3mmthick, with a 100mm overlap, providing ease of pedestrian access if remaining closed.
- The PVC life is much greater than a conventional strip door, since the strips are not impacted.
- Full opening height is available as soon as the door starts to open.
- Able to accommodate wide openings of 10m (possible greater after further development).
- Can be used in openings that have gantry beams passing through the opening.
- May remain closed for pedestrian thoroughfare, adding to the preservation of the operating environment.
- Safe operation, with no chance of injury during closing cycle.
- End position-damping control for accurate slow down of door movement.
- Built in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for continued operation of door under power failure.