- A much more versatile option to using conventional silos and hoppers that provide great flexibility for present and future needs.
- A means of temporary storage; a system that grows with your business.
- Consider the advantage for sampling and quality control - mark and release.
- The versatility available for contract packaging.
- Transport between suppliers and users plants, to and from mixers etc
Features of AUTOBIN IBC (Intermediate Bulk Containers) Systems:
- Fully automatic wash stations maybe added.
- Automation possible for both filling and emptying.
- Storage of products in a totally sealed environment.
- Could be kept under a nitrogen blanket.
- Ease of filling and emptying, with the potential of accurate weigh out.
- Partial emptying is possible, allows for removal of IBC from the discharge station.
- Capacities usually from 1000 to 3000 litre.
- Stainless steel, Polythene, or mild steel containers.
For further information about AUTOBIN IBC (Intermediate Bulk Containers) Systems visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry