There are three different Suites: Standard, Premium and Ultimate.
Design effective factory layouts that work. Autodesk Factory Design Suite is built to help you discover and communicate the most efficient factory layout solution. See how you can optimise your factory layout and increase your productivity.
Factory Design Suite 2015 new features include:
- Improved point cloud workflows that can be used for collision detection, alignment and fit of large assets, clearance analysis and more.
- Factory Design Mobile provides rich tools that let you capture your ideas and share them with others, and complements Factory Design Suite.
- Help maximise productivity with new vault integration tools that open layouts and assets directly from the vault. Experience greater control over the use of factory projects and assets with version control and access control of data.
- Gain access to a larger library of assets that help make it easier to build layouts with commonly used factory assets.
- Get more accurate representations of the building and environment in which your factory projects are implemented to help reduce collaboration errors and cost. New Revit interoperability helps you simplify a factory project and export it as a Revit formatted file for inclusion with other projects.
- Clean, organise, and visualise your massive datasets more easily. ReCap helps you create intelligent 3D models from laser scans, and uses improved point cloud workflows for collision detection, alignment and fit of large assets, clearance analysis, and more.