Securely manage your design data.
- Cross-disciplinary teams can improve collaboration, with design departments easily creating and sharing information, project leads administrating access and control, and all members tracking changes.
- Workgroups can maintain control over the digital model at all times, managing access to designs and documentation throughout their lifecycles.
- Workgroups can centrally organise and manage designs to reduce duplication and confusion, accelerate searches, and minimise risk of overwriting files.
Boost design productivity
- Quickly find and reuse design data for easier management of design and engineering information.
- Revision and lifecycle control tools are delivered directly in the design application, enabling faster cycle times and higher-quality engineering data.
- Because the application can be deployed in days versus months, users can quickly become productive, helping to provide a more rapid return on investment.
Share data with the entire organisation
- Multisite tools enable growing businesses to connect workgroups across discrete locations.
- Web client access and Microsoft® SharePoint® integration extend data reach to the entire project team.
- Advanced functionality enables decision makers to track engineering change orders, manage bills of materials, and promote collaboration through integration to enterprise business systems.
Autodesk® Vault (free application): data management software helps organisations keep track of digital design data.
Autodesk® Vault Workgroup: help design teams easily create and share Digital Prototyping information by securely organising, managing, and tracking data from a central location.
Autodesk® Vault Collaboration: synchronise design data among distributed workgroups, extending the reach of the digital prototype to the entire organisation.
Autodesk® Vault Professional: take full advantage of advanced functionality to track engineering change orders, manage bills of materials (BOMs), and promote earlier collaboration through integration with manufacturing business systems.