Automated Fuel Filtration System / STS 5000
Ensures Safe & Reliable Emergency Generator Operation.The STS-5000 removes water, sludge and prevents tank sediments in stored fuel.
- Four stage water removal and particulate filtration down to 3 micron
- Patented Fuel Conditioner reverses fuel deterioration & polymerization down to submicron levels
- Automated programmable control – UL 508A
- Alarms for high vacuum, filter pressure, leak and water level detection
- Easy installation independent of genset (“kidney loop”)
- Stand alone, safe, turn key Solution
Fuel is inherently unstable. It naturally forms sediments, solids and tank sludge. Clogged filters, smoke and damage to injection systems are often symptomatic, indicating less than optimal fuel quality that causes engines to be unreliable, smoke, lose power and ultimately break down.
Water naturally accumulates in storage tanks due to condensation or leaks in fuel fills and vents. Water and temperature changes create an environment for microbial growth, natural oxidation accelerating the formation of sludge, acids and tank corrosion.
The STS 5000 Fuel Filtration Systems are totally enclosed, stand-alone and fully automated. They recondition and stabilize fuel, eliminate & prevent microbial contamination and remove water, tank sludge and contaminants fromtanks; preserving the integrity of stored fuel to provide reliable power whenever it is needed.
Implementing STS Fuel Maintenance Systems assures Optimal Fuel Quality & Reliable Engine Performance at all times. It prevents costly downtime, periodic tank cleaning, replacing out of spec fuel and injection system repairs.
STS 5000 Accessories:
- Digital Flow Meter (highly recommended)
- Rotor Sight Glass
- Foot Valve
To Know More about Automated Fuel Filtration System / Sts 5000 Please click here