Automated Fuel Filtration System / STS 6000-4GPM(-S)
The STS-6000 removes water, sludge and prevents tank sediments in stored fuel
- Three- or four-stage water removal and particulate filtration down to 3 micron
- Patented Fuel Conditioner reverses fuel deterioration and polymerization to submicron levels
- UL508A listed - Algae-X “Smart Filtration Controller” Fully automated programmable control
- Automatic shut-down for high vacuum, filter pressure, leak and flow interruption detection
- Integrated industrial display and control panel
- Easy installation independent of genset (“kidney loop”)
- Stand alone, safe, reliable, turn key solution
- Ensures Safe & Reliable Emergency Generator Operation.
- The STS-6000 removes water, sludge and prevents tank sediments in stored fuel.
Fuel is inherently unstable. It naturally forms sediments, solids and tank sludge. Clogged filters, smoke and damage to injection systems are often symptoms of less than optimal fuel quality causing engines to be unreliable, smoke, lose power and ultimately fail.
Water naturally accumulates in storage tanks due to condensation or leaks in fills and vents.
Water and temperature changes create an environment for microbial growth and natural oxidation, accelerating formation of sludge, acids and tank corrosion.
The STS 6000 Fuel Filtration Systems are self contained, stand-alone and fully automated. They recondition and stabilize fuel, eliminate and prevent microbial contamination and remove water, sludge and contaminants from tanks; preserving the integrity of stored fuel, providing reliable power whenever it is needed.
Implementing STS Fuel Maintenance Systems assures Optimal Fuel Quality & Reliable Engine Performance at all times.
It prevents costly downtime, periodic tank cleaning, replacing out of spec fuel and injection system repairs
To Know More about Automated Fuel Filtration System / Sts 6000-4gpm(-s) Please click here