Features of the ADT 761 Automated Pressure Calibrators:
- The unit is a compact, lightweight calibrator that can generate pressures from 90% vacuum to + 40 bar (580 psi) using its integral high-performance pump.
- The easy-to-use calibrator can automatically provide the required pressure with a control stability of 0.005% FS and accuracy of 0.02% FS.
- The unit has a large easy to read display with 7" colour screen and an intuitive icon driven menu structure for device under test and task selection.
- Hart communications is supported and 24V DC loop power is provided, as well as reading the current or voltage of the pressure transmitter or transducer under test.
- With optional external pressure sensors, the calibrator can measure pressures up to 700 bar, (10,000 psi), with 0.025% accuracy.
- The ADT 761 Automated Pressure Calibrator brings automated pressure calibration to field test, service and commissioning applications, as well as small labs and workshops.
- Ranges available: -25 to +25 mbar, -0.95 to +1 bar, -0.95 to + 7 bar, 0.05 to 8 bar Abs, -0.9 to +25 bar, 0.1 to 26 bar Abs, -0.9 to +40 bar, 0.1 to 41 bar Abs, & 100 to 1200 HPa.
- User friendly interface – simple icon-driven menu
- 90% Vac to 25 bar (built-in pump)
- Rechargeable battery 8 hours operation between charges
- Leak test/switch test facility
- Internal memory stores 120 tasks
- Full documenting facilities