Containers arrive at the machine by conveyor, with caps pre-placed upstream either manually or by optional cap placement equipment. A photoelectric sensor detects the presence of a container and initiates machine operation through an electronic or pneumatic timer control unit.
The control unit enables fast set-ups and simple fine tuning of cycles through its programmable timer and digital display or pneumatic timer circuit. The delay and operating dwell times of the cap tightening chuck and the container clamping jaws and gating can be freely set by push buttons/timer knobs on the front panel.
The twin timer control unit with separate settings for chuck, jaws and gate/s, provides substantially increased flexibility when running at higher speeds and/or with difficult components.
Features of Automatic Cap Tightening Machine - AAC-1:
- Sturdy low maintenance construction.
- Container height adjustment hand wheel and lock ring.
- Quick container and cap size changeover.
- Electronic Timer Control Unit.
- High quality air motor drive.
- Precise torque setting via air pressure regulator and gauge
Options for Automatic Cap Tightening Machine - AAC-1:
- Extra high torque motor.
- Special tightening chucks and clamping jaws.
- Trigger pump tightening device.
- Automatic cap feeding and placing equipment.
- Twin head version for special applications.
- All pneumatic, flame proof model also available.