The crate washing systems consists of:
- Pre-wash, utilises low pressure high volume to wash any loose debris from the crates.
- Label removal, heated wash water at very high pressure to strip labels from the sides of crates
- Wash section, heated wash water, with chemicals, at high pressure to thoroughly clean crates
- Rinse, water at high volume and low pressure to rinse the wash chemicals away
- Inspection, to inspect the wash quality and adjust the wash cycle accordingly
- Blow off, using high volume of air to blow off excess water
- Dryer, pre-heated air to dry the crates
The system is PLC controlled using a soft touch screen with statistical data download facility.
The machine has adjustable side guides and hold down rails to suit different size crates.
Removable, washable filters in all water tanks.