When a vehicle impacts the TMA, the AIB system automatically applies the rear brakes of the host vehicle, reducing the braking time to stop the truck. The system is compatible with trucks with air brakes only (not Hydraulic)
- Locks rear brakes of 'Host Vehicle' on impact.
- Reduces 'Roll Ahead' distance of TMA 'Host Vehicle'
- Prevents secondary impacts.
- Allows for closer spacing in workzones.
- Keeps brakes locked if any driver present in 'Host Vehicle' loses their ability to apply the brakes.
- Order Code F1201856
For further information on this product please contact Saferoads.