For all standard NDT X-ray Films:
- The Colenta INDX 900 NDT Automatic NDT Industrial X-Ray Film Processor is especially designed for the use in mobile darkroom installation (containers, trucks).
- With LVTT (Low Volume Thin Tank) rack design, chemistry fully protected against air oxidation.
- With Intermediate Wash between developer and fixer rack for reduced maintenance (cleaning requirements by the user), for reduced carryover of developer/contamination of fixer and reduced fixer replenishment.
- With Programmable Microprocessor Controller incl. Sensorbar (4 pulsed IR-sensors) for exact Detection of Film Area for precise replenishment of chemistry, to control Ant Oxidation/Standby- Replenishment Cycles, Anti-Crystallisation Cycles, Standby Mode, Processing Time/Speed and Dryer/Developer Temperature of the processor.
- With Inline Heat Exchanger for developer/fixer heating with overheat protection and cold water cooling facility (± 0, 2°C for dev.).
- With Warm Air Dryer with overheat protection.
- With maintenance free, Inline Gear Drive System (no worm gear drive used).