Features of the VACUBOX Automatic Oil Changer:
- An automatic internal device automatically stops the pump when all the oil has been drained off, and an acoustic device signals the end of the operation.
- The internal pump sucks the oil and pumps it at distance into a centralised oil tank collector.
- The support housing can be wall-mounted.
- A lighted switch indicates that voltage is present, starts the pump and indicates when suction is ended.
- A vacuum meter checks the suction conditions at any time.
- A necessary machine to be installed in centralised plants for collecting used oil from automotive workshops.