TRM500L - Automatic Pallet Wrapper with Integrated Pallet Turntable
The basic structure of the TRM500L Stretch Wrapper (or Pallet Wrapper) consists of a rotating turntable, which may be fitted with a flat disk or a powered roller conveyor and a mast within which the complete electric cabinet is lodged. The mast also supports the film holding carriage.
The mast is hinged for convenient transportation and the machine base features two cavities for easy pick-up by the forklift blades.
When the Model TRM500L, is not integrated in line, it features a remote control for the forklift driver to start the unit from their seat. Other activation/stopping systems, such as buttons, pullers, etc. can be fitted.
Thanks to its versatility the machine may wrap almost any type of load, regardless of he load characteristics.
- EAR-FLAP ® profile
- 2400 mm max. wrapping height
- 1,200 x 1,100 mm max load dimensions (L x W)
- 1,000 kg max. load weight
- Turntable soft start/stop, variable speed and return to start position
- Pneumatic clamp to hold film at cycle start
- Automatic film cutting arm
- 3-phase + N, 220/380 V, power supply
- 1.5 kW installed power
- Variable output, depending on load features and wrapping cycle (around 20 loads/hr)
- Powered film holder carriage
- Control panel adjustable electromagnetic brake for film
- Independently adjustable top/bottom reinforcing wraps
- Load height detection by photocell
- Cross wrapping cycle: carriage goes up and down while wrapping
- Single wrapping cycle: carriage ascends while turntable rotates slowly. Upon hitting the top, turntable rotates at the selected speed and carriage goes down thus achieving a good load unitizing and film savings
- Waterproof cycle: a cross wrapping cycle that allows laying a film sheet on top of the load. It requires the fitting of an automatic TDM 1800 top sheet dispenser that lays the film on the load
- Acoustic and optical warnings for operation and troubles
- LCD touch screen with 10 customised programs
- Siemens PLC
- Prepared for connecting to other equipment