ISOLOK® SAB Automatic Sampler for Liquids and Slurries
The ISOLOK® SAB operates when compressed air forces the plunger into the process line to capture a fixed volume of material. Compressed air then acts on the opposite side of the piston to retract the plunger to a position which allows the sample to drop into a container.
The operator is isolated from the process at all times by the sampler's seal design, and the sample captured in the container is "locked out" from external influences.
Metal parts are made of 316 stainless steel; other alloys are available. Process contact seals are filledTeflon® for chemical applications or wear-resistant elastomers for abrasive slurries. Modular components allow selection of various bodies and plungers to meet the process application.
- For chemical process sampling, waste effluents, petrochemicals, mining, food and pharmaceuticals.
- Batch or composite sampling
- 10cc or 25cc sample volume per cycle
- Handles solids up to 9mm outside diameter size
- Rugged 316 Stainless construction
- Abrasion-resistant elastomers available for slurry service
- Specialized alloys and seals available on request
- Only one moving part for sample capture
- Minimizes fugitive emissions
- Process pressure vacuum to 2100 kPa
- Process temperature: -40°C to 288°C