- Longitudinal strap is applied by bridging open air gaps without vertical strap guides.This is achieved by feeding the strap with forced air rather than vertical strap chutes.
- Convenient, easy-to-understand operation due to plain text display with symbol guidance
- Optimum tension for different package heights due to patented automatic strap tension adjustment.
- 30 packages/min. strapped
- once with a package length of 400 mm
- Length: 110 to 560 mm
- Width: 110 to 560 mm
- Height: 3mm to 430 mm