The MCB features fast automated setup changes, smooth bundle control and transport using variable frequency drives and the latest in brushless dc technology for extreme strap sealer reliability and low maintenance. Throughput capability is 28 to 30 bundles per minute. Straps are applied in the direction of bundle travel.
System Features of Fully Automatic Strapping Machine - MCB:
- Siemens S7 PLC control with "Proface" touch panel operator inerface
- Integrated squaring and strapping functions
- Automated setup system resets to the dimensions of the first bundle of the new size, at the push of a button or signal from the upstream equipment.
- Control of six sides of the bundle provides perfectly squared, uniform bundles
- Electically driven, variable frequency controlled squaring and top/ bottom conveyors provide smooth bundle transport
- Choice of single or double strapping mechanisms to meet individual requirements
- Electrically driven bundle compression
- Strapping in the direction of bundle travel, typically in- line with flutes
- Optional exit conveyor belt for the last bundle
- A pusher drives the bundle through pre- draped strap, placing strap on three sides. Swing arm pulls strap past the fourth side, completing the loop and activating the heat seal.
- Electrically controlled strap tension
- DC brushless technology for swing arm and sealer
- Thermocouple controlled heat sealing system reaches operating temperature in 10 seconds
- One or two strapping stations. Choice of left or right hand configuration for single strag units.
- Powered conveyor belt to remove the last bundle of each run. Bundles are normally pushed ot by the next bundle through the system.
- Powered adjustment of machine centerline. This is attractive when bundles are not centered or when strapping off the center line is common.
- Trouble light and low strap indicator
- Upstream pacer conveyor
- Special color
Capacity - 28-30 cycles per minute.
Strapping - Machine grade 5-9mm Polypropylene Inquire for other strap widths
- Cor diameter: 200mm
- Coil width: 190mm
- Voltage - 400V (415,440), 50/ 60 Hz, 3PH 16A CEE -plug
- Consumption - approx. 4,2 KVA
Conveyor Height: 800-1030mm
- Frame: RAL 5010 gentian blue
- Panels and guards: grey