For use in applications where speed and reliability is a key ingredient in the decision making process.
This machine is designed for optimum off-line performance. Mostly used in situations where production and packaging needs are mobile within the workplace.
This model is considered "entry level" without compromising reliability or speed and incorporates many features found in the more expensive machines.
The RO-MP-6 often supplements fully automatic online equipment in automated environments. The use of similar parts between all models effectively reduces the spare parts stock holding and the need for specialised training between differing units.
Key Features of the Automatic Strapping Machine Model RO-MP-6
- Affordable product
- Ease of use
- Ergonomic and simple controls
- Automatic strap loading & ejection
- Few moving parts
- Accepts all machine quality strap
- Optional equipment available
- Wear-free controlled strap track system
- Many non-wearing parts
- Anti-strap jam
- Strap tension adjustable via potentiometer
- Wear-free DC drive, brushless motor technology
- Electronic control
- Wear-free, controlled strap track system
- Available with Sonixs ultrasonic sealing system
- Up to 50 cycles/minute
- PP strap, 5-12mm wide
- 500 x 400mm;
- 600 x 500mm;
- 800 x 600mm;
- 1000 x 800mm