We ensure you can dynamically plan the distribution on a daily basis, providing least cost solutions while still enforcing customer service excellence.
The traditional route optimisation has evolved into next generation in the form of total Distribution Optimisation.
It is not unrealistic to reduce your fleet by up to 25% or more and achieve additional savings through flow on benefits.
Distribution Optimisation systems are mostly automated and operate in a dynamic distribution environment.
The process examines intricate details of your day to day delivery cycles, taking into account individual customer orders and products within the order, and factors in the weight and total cubic dimension of the order/s.
The automated systems examine the physical capabilities and limitations of each type of vehicle within your fleet (including specialties) and assigns the best vehicle for a task taking into account all deliveries, drivers, orders and customers.
The system will concurrently build the runs for each vehicle and the sequence of orders using real road data, whilst understanding the specific instructions or conditions that might relate to a customer, order or time based activity.
No other system in Australia offers this intricate level of distribution optimisation on a dynamic and real time basis, and we invite you to undertake a business case review exploring the benefits.
Distribution optimisation is based on examining real-road mapping data together with consignment data to dramatically improve your distribution process.
The systems we use outperform the best technologies internationally.
No other distribution optimisation system in Australia can achieve the results our clients demand and expect.
Lean Logistics goes further to identify the issues which prohibit or hinder performance improvement.
As a resultant, we continue the process by implementing, building and maintaining the improvement process.
Business Cases are determined and developed for each project, including comprehensive operational and financial simulations.
Lean Logistics offers services in the following jurisdictions:
- Transport Cost Reduction Programs
- Cost Analysis vs. Benefits reviews
- Transport Management Outsourcing
- S&OP for Transport Distribution and Logistics
- Computer Modeled Supply Chain Simulation
- Profit and Operational Modeling / Simulation
- Global Best Practice Implementation Programs
We ensure your delivery process is optimised daily rather than one off models.
- Optimising deliveries and the distribution process by analysing consignment data, vehicle capacities, road and mapping data
- Optimising the distribution on a national basis over different transport modes while adhering to customer, business and operational rules and constraints
- Least cost transportation solutions generated by a sophisticated, simultaneous optimisation process
- Constrained solution to consider customer service and real life transportation constraints within the optimisation process
- Dynamic mode selection - truck load, less than truck load, parcel etc
- Inbound and outbound consolidation points - cross docks, distributors etc.
- Internet enabled collaborative planning within your partners
- "What If" scenarios, modeling the effect of change to fleet, locations, consignment or product mix
Our solutions are developed using your data combined with industry benchmarking to provide cost reduction, productivity improvement, competitive advantage and next generation transport, distribution and logistics optimisation.