Automotive Assembly And Test Systems / Vehicle Assembly -sequenced Sub-assembly Lines
Lewis Australia make a range of sequenced sub-assembly lines with complete control systems, fully PLC controlled and interfaced via HMI.
The Lewis modular, non synchronous pallet conveyor (pictured) is highly suited for assembly of all automotive power train elements. Lewis can also supply Automated Guided Vehicles for these operations.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) Assembly Lines
- Corner Module Assembly Lines
Lewis Australia can supply your complete requirements for drive line and suspension system assembly lines,incorporating such features as:
- Non synchronous pallet type assembly lines
- Auto and manual assembly stations
- Automatic and hand-held nutrunners
- Assembly presses
- Component feeding and racking
- Complete control systems
- Assembly sequence management including hardware, software and operator screens (HMI’s)
- QA data collection and recording
To Know More about Automotive Assembly And Test Systems / Vehicle Assembly -sequenced Sub-assembly Lines Please click here