Since entering the automotive market 50 years ago, Ajax has developed processes that utilize highly efficient boltmaking and surface coating technology to produce a wide range of critical components.
Most major car manufacturers in Australia and many of their sub-contractors rely on the quality of Ajax automotive parts.
- General Motors - Holden
- Holden Engine Operations
- Toyota Motor Company Australia
- Mitsubishi Motors Australia
Supply to automotive customers is supported by QS9000 quality techniques and manufacturing processes that deliver the best value.
This capability has been recognized around the world and opened up exciting new markets in the USA, China and Thailand.
Some of the key elements of the process are:
- CAE/CAM techniques for tool design
- Indexing machines for more intricate parts
- Surface coating to Ford and GM standards
- PPAP capability
- Kanban delivery service
- Prototyping facilities
- Fastener survey and re-engineering services