- Exceptional stability
- Automatic zeroing eliminates drift
- Single-point sampling
- Dual-beam spectro-photometer and UV wavelength
- Microprocessor controlled
- Two preset alarm limits
- Easy maintenance - 12 months trouble free opertion
- Annual recalibration with no down time
The AMI rapidly detects and measures mercury vapours contunuously, 24/7. AMI utilises a high stability control system and automatically self zeros every 5 hours,eliminating any potential drift.
Simple to maintain, the instrument requires annual recalibration with filter replacement only - a sensor module exchange service makes the process quick and easy.
AMI is the ideal survey unit for rapid, accurate levels of mercuy vapour detection. Robust portable and fixed options are available.
- Manufacturers of weapons and defence systems
- High energy lamp disposal
- Worker exposure to mercury vapours