- Choose from the powerful 6-cylinder engines, available from 176 kW (240 hp) to 206 kW (280 hp).
- The power units are also “torquemasters” with common-rail power and four-valve technology.
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratios make for maximum efficiency capable of uphill driving, towing and long journeys with ease.
- Thanks to an ideally matched rear-axle ratio and a low-loss drive train, the new TGM permits fuel savings of up to 3%.
An all-rounder has to shoulder everything.
- The TGM’s frame design is the ideal basis for every application. Its optimised design provides maximum stability and carrying capacity, but is frugal on weight.
- In conjunction with the completely flat top surface, the TGM is ready to accept any type of body.
- With the proven CAN-Bus electronic structure, which the TGM has inherited from the TGA, the way is open for far-reaching vehicle and body functionalities.
For more information on the TGM Range please click here