InCircuit JTAG/SPI programmer for Atmel AVR Microproceesors
- ISP3-USB connects to the PC the USB interface. With ISP3-ETH the Ethernet interface is used.
- ISP3-USB works in the High-Speed USB-2 mode (480Mbit/sec). Can also be connected to USB-1 ports and hubs
- ISP3-ETH has an Ethernet interface which must be connected to a switch. POE enabled switch preferred
- No power supply necessary. The ISP3 can be supplied from the PC interface (USB), from a switch (ETH) with POE or from target.
- ISP3-ZIG has a build-in wireless zBee modem and connects to a PC with one additional zBee modem. Power supply is necessary.
- Automatic adaption to the target voltage (2.7-6 Volt, approx 17mA)
- Powerful and extensive software
- Software runs on 2000/XP.
- Small, leightweight and handy device approx 100x55x20mm
- Supports all SPI or JTAG programmable AVRs
- Supports all SPI programmable AT89Sxx, AT89LSxx and AT89LPxx types
- Supports the TI/ChipCon CC1110, CC2510 and CC2430 family
- Programmable output voltage (supply) for the target system. 3.3...5.2 Volt 30mA...300mA
- Self update with new firmware through a PC for future enhancements
- SPI and JTAG programming support
- Option external switching power supply 100..250VAC with 8Volt/400mA (not included)
- Option zBee Base Station (Ethernet/USB-zBee). Mandatory for ISP3-ZIG (not included)
- Option adaptor from Atmel 6pol SPI to Atmel 10pol program connection (not included)
- Option adaptor from E-LAB JTAG to Atmel JTAG program connection (not included)
- Option adaptor from ISP3 6pin to TI/ChipCon CC2430 evaluation board (not included)
- ISP3-USB with USB connection is best suited for development desktop, programming stations and repair stations
- ISP3-ETH with Ethernet connection is best suited for production purposes. Extensive support for gang programming (multi panels) in the production. Plain but efficient interface for remote controlling upto 32 programmers through TCP/IP
- ISP3-ZIG with zBee wireless modem connection is best suited for production purposes
and also for development. Extensive support for gang programming (multi panels) in the production.
Plain but efficient interface for remote controlling up to 32 programmers through zBee.
One zBee Base Station (Ethernet-zBee or USB-zBee) must be used for operation.
Ethernet-zBee station for gang-programming. USB-zBee for workstations.
The system implements a ZigBee subset based on the IEEE 802.15.4 protocol