AVRCo is a professional development environment that can save weeks of development time with its dozens of built in drivers.
Drivers are included for LCDs, Serial, CAN, SD/MMC cards, Ethernet etc.
- has a powerful project-oriented multi-window editor with syntax and error highlight, Online help
- Application assistant for interactive design of the application. Generates source code.
- Pascal-Compiler supports processes, tasks, interrupts and on Chip peripherals.
- 16- and 32bit Integer
- includes IEEE floating point , trigonometric and logarithmic functions.
- has extensive bit manipulation.
- Driver for I2C-Bus, LCD-Display, 7-seg LED-Display, RS232, Stepper, LAN
- Assembler, for machine code in the Pascal source
- contains as a Bonus a Simulator for Multitask Debugging
- comes with an ISP3-USB2 In Circuit Programmer / Debugger
- Units in Borland Style
- Sound driver
- LCD graphics driver
- Heap management
- Table Interpolation
- EtherNet Stack xUDP
- comes with ISP3-USB2 In Circuit Programmer / Debugger supporting JTAG In Circuit Emulation (ICE)
- supports ATmega256 and XMega family
Price range $800-1600