Axial piston variable displacement Pumps. Series 20 are of swashplate construction with variable flow capability suitable for hydrostatic transmissions with closed loop circuit.
Axial Piston Pumps & Motors Series 20
- The flow rate is proportional to the pump's driven speed and displacement, which, in turn, is determined by the swashplate angle. The latter is infinitely adjustable between zero and maximum displacement.
- Flow direction is reversed by tilting the swashplate to the opposite side of the neutral or zero displacement position.
- Axial piston variable displacement pumps, series 20, are well-engineered and easy to handle.
- The full-length shaft with a high efficient tapered roller bearing arrangement offers a high loading capacity for external radial forces.
- Additional pumps can be built on.
- Hydro-mechanical servo displacement control maintains the selected swashplate position and hence pumps displacement.
- Upon release of the control handle, the swashplate automatically returns to the null position and the flow becomes zero.
- High case pressures can be achieved without leakage even at the lowest temperatures by using suitable shaft seals.
- The servo valve arrangement offers the facility to incorporate function regulators and remote control systems.
- Axial piston units are designed for easy servicing, complete dismantling and reassembly can be carried out with standard hand tools, and all components or sub-assemblies are replaceable
For more information on Axial Piston Pumps & Motors, please click here.